Junior Business Analyst
An innovative company, a leader in its industry with clients mainly outside of Bulgaria, seeks to hire smart, hardworking and self-motivated people for the position of Junior Business Analyst. The position is suitable for graduates with little or no experience on a similar position.
• Graduates with bachelor’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
• Excellent academic record
• Business Proficiency in English
Requirements Considered an Advantage:
• Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
• Understanding of data management and data quality principles
• Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Experience with Business Intelligence systems
• Experience with ERP/CRM tools
• Familiarity with e-learning authoring software (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
The company offers:
• High quality training in BI systems and business planning and modelling systems
• Work according to the highest standards and international know-how
• Starting gross salary of 1200 leva and professional growth based on performance
• A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 31.08.2017. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.