An innovative company, a leader in its industry with clients mainly outside of Bulgaria, seeks to hire smart, hardworking and self-motivated people for the position of QlikView Business Intelligence Consultant.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance or equivalent
• Excellent academic record
• Business Proficiency in English
• Experience with Database technologies
Requirements Considered an Advantage:
• Experience with QlikView
• Experience with Oracle technologies
• Experience MS SQL technologies
• Experience Informatica
• Understanding of Data Warehouse principles
• Good knowledge in data modelling and visualisation techniques
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Experience with ERP/CRM tools
• Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
• Understanding of Data Management and Data Quality principles
• Design, Develop and Deliver superb Business Intelligence applications that enhance client’s operations and decision making processes.
• Contribute to and lead architectural and design activities.
• Interact with business analysts/clients with a view to understand the business objectives of each project.
• Review project requirements and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
• Create unit test plans and scenarios for developing unit testing.
• Collaborate with peers in code reviews and unit testing of new developments.
• Document new developments, procedures or test plans as needed.
• Interact with other teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
• Closely follow software development best practices.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders.
• Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
• Deploy applications to testing and production environments.
• Provide administrative and technical support to assigned applications.
• Troubleshoot and resolve advanced application issues from a server’s perspective, utilizing logs, administrative or monitoring tools, server configurations and other techniques.
• Manage and troubleshoot application integration issues, and data flow.
• Meet and exceed established service levels for support
• Collaborate closely with IT and Application Development teams for new application installations, releases, and testing.
The company offers:
• Work according to the highest standards and international know-how.
• Competitive salary and professional growth.
• A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment.
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 31.08.2017. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Posted on June 25, 2017